- NEW 1000 D ‘TOUGH-SHELL’ outer shell
- NEW Breathable insulated lining – warm in winter, cool in summer.
- NEW Back armour pocket (CHECK IT OUT HERE) armour NOT included)
- NEW High quality YKK two-way zipper – let’s you adjust the lower half of the vest to stop it ‘riding up’ when you’re on the bike
- Multi-purpose cut – can be worn over t-shirts, hoodies and jackets
- Triple stitched and reinforced at impact areas
- Water resistant internal pocket (perfect to stash your valuables)
- 2 Velcro flap chest pockets + 2 hand pockets with YKK zippers
- Short ribbed collar
- Minimal branding
- Comfortable quilted satin lining
- Drop tail
- Snap button ‘Storm Flap’ – Stops winds from coming through the zipper
They couldn’t find a motorcycle vest they liked… so they created their own.
Introducing the FIFTH generation of the ‘Battle’ Vest.
We’ve kept it clean, simple and understated, but made huge improvements to the overall fit and function. The Battle Vest now features a heavy 1000 D ‘TOUGH-SHELL’ – this strong polyester fabric looks amazing and provides superior abrasion resistance over all our previous vests.
The the first time ever, our new Battle Vest is armour compatible! We’ve designed the armour pocket to fit ‘Forcefield’ Back armour in SIZE001 (Need more info? Get in touch via email email@example.com ).
We’ve introduced a new breathable insulation that provides warmth for colder temperatures, but it also circulates air to keep you cool when the outside temperature heats up.
The fit of the Battle Vest has been updated – it’s a longer fit, but can be adjusted via the 2-way YKK zipper. This allows you to adjust the lower half of the vest to stop it from ‘riding up’ when you’re on the bike. Overall strength has also been improved by using reinforced triple stitching at vital impact areas.
Your favourite features are still there too – like the water resistant internal pocket which is perfect for keeping your valuables dry and safe. The end result is a vest that feels great, looks badass and can be easily worn on or off your bike.
If you have any questions about the new Battle Vest, please email us firstname.lastname@example.org . You’ll be talking directly with someone who rides and has thoroughly tested the vest, so they will be able to answer any of your questions!
WHAT SIZE SHOULD I GET?:
THIS NEW VERSION FITS SLIGHTLY SMALLER THAN THE OLD VEST. MODEL IN THE PHOTOS IS 6FT, 83KGS AND WEARS A SIZE LARGE.
The best way to find out your size, is to measure a vest/jacket you already own, and that fits the way you want while on your bike (factoring in any garments you wish to layer underneath). Lay your vest/jacket flat on a table, and measure the chest, making sure to go from side seam to side seam (near the armpit like in the photo below). It’s very important that you reach the seam join on each side, even if you have to bend a little around the sides of the jacket. Compare your measurement to the table below. If you’re in-between sizes, choose the larger size.
If you’re unsure of your size, please EMAIL US at email@example.com . We are here to help.