Featherbed-K, a signature uglyBROS’ 5-pocket riding jeans with added Aramid reinforced abrasion resistance liner*, hits all the marks for the modern riders’ needs. The Featherbed-K heavy denim riding jeans’ low profile style will look great with range of gears in the market, all the while adding its extra abrasion resistance and impact protection. The slim straight cut of the 12-ounce heavyweight denim eliminates the usual blocky, bulky look of lower body rider protection, while the breathable stretch blend weave of the denim along with elastic accordion panels on the knees and lower back allows for greater mobility and comfort on and off the bike. For that extra peace of mind, the pants come with removable POWERTECTOR® CE approved hip and knee protectors, installed in easy to access exterior knee and strategically placed interior hip pockets. Featherbed-K’s solid weight and construction will speak for itself once worn and taken for a ride. *Liner is partially made with 100% Genuine DuPont™ Kevlar® fibers.
- DuPont™ Kevlar® reinforced liner
- 12oz Heavyweight Denim
- Slight stretch for additional comfort
- Slim Straight fit
- Elastic accordion panels on knees & lower back
- POWERTECTOR® CE approved Removable knee & hip protectors included
- YKK® Zipper
- 97% Cotton, 3% Elastane, & 50%Kevlar® 50% Polyester liner
Please Measure your favorite jeans and compare it to the size chart before placing your order
HOW TO MEASURE YOUR JEANS
Every brand has an actual jean dimension different to what the tag says. (IE: Most tag size 30 jeans measure anywhere from 31-33 actual inches, depending on the brand)
Always Measure Your “Jeans” First And Compare:
• Lay out your favorite jeans on a flat surface with closed button and zipper
• Measure the bottom of your belt-line from one end to the other. Single side.
• Multiply the number x 2
• Compare the number with our “all around” dimension in the size chart and feel free to place this dimension in the “Order Note” section during checkout.