Its finally here, the helmet Australian riders have been asking for is now approved for our roads! The ECE Approved Gringo has arrived!
Gringo takes its ’60s motorsport aesthetic and elevates it to modern ECE R22.05 motorcycle standards—the European test protocol recognized by leading helmet makers and independent safety labs as the toughest in the world.
Construction: Seamless injection-molded ABS outer shell, shock-absorbing EPS inner shell and a removable, hand-stitched removable comfort liner with open-cell foam and brushed Lycra construction. The chinstrap is adorned with brushed Lycra material on touch points and features a flat D-ring fastener with an adjustable snap end retainer. Five snaps around the Gringo’s eye port facilitate easy installation of a Biltwell bubble shield or Blast shield (sold separately.)
• Injection-molded ABS outer shell with hand-painted finish
• Expanded polystyrene inner shell
• Hand-sewn removable brushed Lycra liner with diamond-stitched quilted open-cell foam padding
• Meets DOT & ECE safety standards
• Internal BioFoam chin pad with hand-sewn contrast stitching