Our classic model, Guardian riding jeans with diamond Quilted stitching accents, has been revamped with the addition of Para-Aramid reinforced liner*, to provide increased abrasion resistance. The liner stretches and breathes to maximize comfort. In addition, is complemented by mesh lining on inner zones to reduce stacking and increase airflow. Guardian-K accepts CE Rated POWERTECTOR® Impact Protectors at the hips and knees. Designed for usability, external pocket for the knee protectors allow ease of use when inserting or removing the protectors. Hip protectors can also be accessed easily, without completely taking off the garment.
- Abrasion resistance liner
- 12oz Heavyweight Denim
- Quilted thigh panels
- Slight stretch for additional comfort
- Slim Straight fit
- Elastic accordion panels on knees & lower back
- POWERTECTOR® CE approved Removable knee & hip protectors
- YKK® Zipper
- OuterShell made with 97% Cotton, 3% Elastane
- Liner: 52% Genuine DuPont™ Kevlar® fiber, 48% Polyester
Please Measure your favorite jeans and compare it to the size chart before placing your order
|GUARDIAN-K BLACK SIZE CHART (Inches)|
HOW TO MEASURE YOUR JEANS
Every brand has an actual jean dimension different to what the tag says. (IE: Most tag size 30 jeans measure anywhere from 31-33 actual inches, depending on the brand)
Always Measure Your “Jeans” First And Compare:
• Lay out your favorite jeans on a flat surface with closed button and zipper
• Measure the bottom of your belt-line from one end to the other. Single side.
• Multiply the number x 2
• Compare the number with our “all around” dimension in the size chart and feel free to place this dimension in the “Order Note” section during checkout.