On any given day, we might be riding 300 miles through the elements or making a 15-minute commute in the sunshine. You never know. That’s why we built a motorcycle saddlebag for any situation. Made from 100% cotton canvas with a polyurethane water-resistant coating, it has the space to stow all your daily gear or disappear for the weekend with the bare essentials.
This Pannier Bag is in it for the long haul, the ideal road bag. Constructed from 100% cotton canvas with a water resistant coating, and made to fit most vintage and modern motorcycles. It’s details like the full grain genuine cow leather pocket flap and the set of durable nylon seatbelt webbing attachment straps, that make it look just as good as it functions. And we think that is important too, you shouldn’t have to choose between the two.
- Roll-top closure that opens to spacious interior
- Configurable strap system that attaches easily to most vintage and modern motorcycles.
- Works best on bikes with a single side exhaust, rear frame, and rear shocks. Or, bikes that have exhaust pipes that run at least 13″ below the seat frame
- Includes a set of universal attachment straps for fitment to most tubular frames
- Can be used as a shoulder bag and or pack
- 14”W x 23”H x6”D
- 100% Cotton Canvas with pigmented PU (polyurethane) water resistant coating
- 210d (denier) 100% nylon Oxford with 2x PU waterproof coating
- 1mm durable Hypalon( rubber-reinforced nylon) – commonly used for military rafts and high- abrasion applications. Waterproof
- Full grain genuine cow leather pocket flap with water resistant surface treatment
- Nylon seatbelt webbing straps
- Nylon thread heat bonded twist for max strength