uglyBROS’ signature riding jeans, Motorpool Black, have literally been ridden through endless miles of roads that stretch through multiple continents and has been chosen by our most discerning customers. Made from over 35 individual pieces of 11oz heavyweight denim with stretch, each designed with the purpose of providing maximum ergonomic comfort while riding. Cargo pockets on the sides and back will secure your belongings to cut down one less worry through the ride. Edgy yet rugged pair of jeans that will handle multiple styles of riding and keep you looking good, comes with set of removable POWERTECTOR® CE approved hip and knee impact protectors, complemented by elastic accordion panels on knees and lower back for extra mobility. A great word to describe this model: Adaptive. Motorpool will help you take on all types of terrains and roads, with features that improve mobility, impact protection, utility, and comfort.
• Cargo flap pockets
• 11oz Heavyweight Denim
• Slight stretch for additional comfort
• Slim straight fit
• Elastic accordion panels on knees & lower back
• POWERTECTOR® CE approved Removable knee & hip protector included
• YKK® Zipper
• 97% Cotton, 3% Elastane
Please Measure your favorite jeans and compare it to the size chart before placing your order
HOW TO MEASURE YOUR JEANS
Every brand has an actual jean dimension different to what the tag says. (IE: Most tag size 30 jeans measure anywhere from 31-33 actual inches, depending on the brand)
Always Measure Your “Jeans” First And Compare:
• Lay out your favorite jeans on a flat surface with closed button and zipper
• Measure the bottom of your belt-line from one end to the other. Single side.
• Multiply the number x 2
• Compare the number with our “all around” dimension in the size chart and feel free to place this dimension in the “Order Note” section during checkout.