We all hate that sinking feeling we get when our stuff shifts in our pockets while riding, so uglyBROS USA is here for you – introducing the Motorpool-G line of heavy riding denim, the stylish riding jeans that button in your belongings nice and securely in its cargo pockets. Available in a skinny fit with a stretch weave, the pants are ergonomically designed to give you all the comfort and freedom of movement as a normal single layer pair of denim you’d wear to work without sacrificing your sense of fashion. For that extra peace of mind while riding, each pair sold comes with a free set of removable POWERTECTOR® CE approved hip and knee protectors, easily put in or taken out of our uniquely designed pockets complemented by elastic accordion panels on the knees and lower back for added mobility while on the bike. Comfort – check! Style – check! Utility- Check! What are you waiting for?
• Cargo flap pockets
• 11oz Heavyweight Denim
• Slight stretch for additional comfort
• Skinny fit
• Elastic accordion panels on knees & lower back
• POWERTECTOR® CE approved Removable knee & hip protectors included
• YKK® Zipper
• 97% Cotton, 3% Elastane
HOW TO MEASURE YOUR JEANS
Every brand has an actual jean dimension different to what the tag says. (IE: Most tag size 30 jeans measure anywhere from 31-33 actual inches, depending on the brand)
Always Measure Your “Jeans” First And Compare:
• Lay out your favorite jeans on a flat surface with closed button and zipper
• Measure the bottom of your belt-line from one end to the other. Single side.
• Multiply the number x 2
• Compare the number with our “all around” dimension in the size chart and feel free to place this dimension in the “Order Note” section during checkout.