With the addition Para-Aramid reinforced abrasion resistance liner* to our classic Motorpool riding jeans, the all new Motorpool-K Black is the epitome of what a modern riding pants should be, including key features essential to riders looking for that extra layer of resistance. The Motorpool-K Black heavyweight riding jeans break the mold by combining our uniquely designed cargo aesthetics with the low profile and protective Para-Aramid reinforced liner*. Motorpool-K Black has a stealthy blacked out look with matte black buttons. The black fabric also comes with light herringbone patterns. The slim straight cut of the 11-ounce heavyweight denim eliminates the usual blocky, bulky look of lower body rider protection, while the breathable stretch blend weave of the denim allows for greater mobility and comfort on and off the bike. Additionally, the multiple panel construction is strategically placed in key comfort areas eliminating uncomfortable bunching of fabric on long rides. For that extra peace of mind, the pants come with removable POWERTECTOR® CE approved hip and knee protectors, installed in easy to access exterior knee and strategically placed interior hip pockets.
- Abrasion resistance liner
- 11oz Heavyweight Denim with light Herringbone patterns
- Easy to access cargo pockets shut securely with double snap closures
- Slight stretch for additional comfort
- Slim Straight fit
- Elastic accordion panels on knees & lower back
- Matte black snap buttons on cargo pockets
- POWERTECTOR® CE approved Removable knee & hip protectors
- YKK® Zipper
- OuterShell made with 97% Cotton, 3% Elastane
- Liner: 52% Genuine DuPont™ Kevlar® fiber, 48% Polyester
Please Measure your favorite jeans and compare it to the size chart before placing your order
|MOTORPOOL SIZE CHART (Inches)|
HOW TO MEASURE YOUR JEANS
Every brand has an actual jean dimension different to what the tag says. (IE: Most tag size 30 jeans measure anywhere from 31-33 actual inches, depending on the brand)
Always Measure Your “Jeans” First And Compare:
• Lay out your favorite jeans on a flat surface with closed button and zipper
• Measure the bottom of your belt-line from one end to the other. Single side.
• Multiply the number x 2
• Compare the number with our “all around” dimension in the size chart and feel free to place this dimension in the “Order Note” section during checkout.