The wait is over!
This is the new and improved Nomad 3 from Abel Brown Co.
As the darkness settles in, it’s time to veer off the path and find the resting spot for the night. The road has been long but good today, and the rest will be well deserved. The desire for simplicity, without sacrificing the need for protection and comfort has lead us on our journey to create the ideal moto camping tent. Here we introduce you to the Nomad 3 tent.
For this new release, they have changed up a few things to make it worthy of the new release. The features include:
- Changed from our previous 50D polyester, to a 30D ripstop nylon (lighter, stronger, and more compact)
- DOUBLE waterproof fabric treatment, with PU coating on inside, and a Silicon coating on the outside of the fabric to ensure you will stay dry from the elements
- Brought back the OD Green color, with Brown color floor
- Stash pocket inside
- Waterproof zippers
- Double needle sewing construction
- Wider & tougher seam tape to ensure the tent is 100% waterproof
Floorspace inside the Nomad tent is 214 x 106cm (84 x 42 inches) and around 90cm (36 inches) high on its taller side.
It’s roomy enough for a self inflating mattress and sleeping bag, you can also store your helmet, riding jacket, boots and backpack inside the tent.
I wouldn’t suggest sharing the Nomad with a friend, but it could work well for a couple that doesn’t mind snuggling.
Included in package:
- Tent in carry bag
- 8 Stakes
- 3 Tie-down cords
- Aluminum kickstand plate, to stabilize bike in unstable soils
- Hand Drawn illustrated instruction by Mitch Cottie