- Fully lined with DuPont Kevlar® fibre for superior abrasion resistance
- SLIM Longer fit – designed for riders, by riders
- Armour compatible – Shoulder, Arms and Back (armour not included)
- Heavy fleece outer fabric with stretch
- Premium mesh lining for breathability
- Water resistant internal pocket – Perfect for your phone, wallet and other valuables
- YKK main zip
- Minimal branding
We’ve custom built this hoodie from the ground up just for you, and we haven’t held back on the extras.
Firstly, we developed an entire new fit that was tailored to suit the modern day motorcyclist. Say goodbye to the short and ‘boxy’ hoodies you’re used to. The Akin Protective Hoodie has a longer tailored fit, with a bit of extra length in the sleeves to prevent them from riding up when you’re on the bike. We also removed those pesky drawcords on the hood (who uses them anyway?) to prevent them slapping on the side of your helmet.
This hoodie is fully lined with one of the world’s strongest aramid fibres which is well known for its superior abrasion resistance and durability. We’ve also used a premium mesh liner for breathability and thrown in a water resistant internal pocket to stash your valuables.
Need more protection? We’ve designed the Protective Hoodie to be 100% compatible with premium, CE rated armour inserts. NEED ARMOUR? CLICK HERE.
If you have any questions about the Protective Hoodie please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
DuPontTM and Kevlar® are trademarks or registered trademarks of E.I. du Pont de Nemours and Company
WHAT SIZE SHOULD I GET?:
Please note the sizing has changed slightly from our previous Protective Hoodies – it is now a much slimmer fit. This hoodie will fit tighter than all our other jackets.
It’s very important that you follow the size guide below before completing your purchase (we know it’s annoying, but it’s definitely worth it!).
The best way to find out your size, is to measure a hoodie you already own and that fits you well:
- Lay your hoodie flat on a table
- Measure across the chest – making sure to measure from armpit to armpit
- Compare your measurement to the table below.
If you’re still not sure, please email us at email@example.com and we will recommend the best size for you.