AVAILABLE FOR PRE ORDER!
DUE TO ARRIVE MID JUNE!
Slim fit – A true slim-fit jean, tailored for riders and exclusive to Akin Moto
- 12.5oz Cordura® Stretch Denim with COOLMAX® All Season comfort technology – this denim is amazing to wear and is way stronger than standard denim
- 165gsm Interlocked DuPont™ Kevlar® lining in vital impact zones
- Knee and Hip armour pockets with velcro tabs for height adjustability (armour sold separately – click here to view armour)
- Reinforced stitching
- Traditional 5 pocket design
- Embossed leather patch
- Tough YKK hardware
“Why is it so hard to find a pair of motorcycle jeans that look and feel like normal slim-fit jeans?”
Introducing the ‘Stealth’ Motorcycle Jeans from Akin Moto. Protective motorcycle jeans that look and feel just like normal slim-fit jeans.
We’ve spent years developing these premium motorcycle jeans with our focus set firmly on 3 areas; safety, style and comfort.
Safety: Ride with confidence knowing that you’re covered with a double layer of protective fabric. We’ve combined a 12.5oz Cordura® Stretch Denim outer layer with a 165gsm DuPont™ Kevlar® lining to provide a very high level of abrasion resistance. Need more protection? There are pockets for knee and hip armour inserts (armour sold separately).
Style: Less is more. Subtle branding and nothing unnecessary, the Stealth Jeans look exactly like a traditional pair of black skinny jeans.
Comfort: This is where the Stealth Jeans really shine. We’ve developed our own custom fit that’s tailored specifically for motorcycle riders. It’s based on a traditional slim-fit jean, but with modifications that ensure optimal performance both on and off the bike. Pair this with VERY stretchy Cordura® Denim and COOLMAX® comfort technology, and you’ve got one of the most comfortable pair of jeans on the planet.
WHAT SIZE SHOULD I ORDER?
Our jeans have a LOT of stretch. We STRONGLY recommend that you follow the steps below to ensure you choose the right size. If you’re still unsure, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will help you find the right size.
- Grab a pair of jeans you already own, and that fit you well
- Lay them flat, making sure the zipper and button are done up and the waistband is perfectly aligned.
- Measure the waist as shown and compare the measurement to the size chart below
|JEANS WAIST MEASUREMENT||YOUR SIZE|
- All sizes have an inseam leg length of 85cm (33.5”)
- If you’re in between sizes, we recommend going for the smaller size
- If you like to wear your jeans super skinny, go down a size. Our denim has LOTS of stretch.
*DuPont™ and Kevlar® are trademarks or registered trademarks of E.I. du Pont de Nemours and Company.