The TCX Street 3 Air Shoes pair up a breathable liner that helps boost air circulation around the foot with a heavy duty suede leather and mesh upper. These mesh panels allow generous airflow for warm weather riding and are framed along the sole, tongue and heel with suede leather.
With style cues to the classic Vans style skate shoe, the TCX Street 3 Air motorcycle riding shoes are fully CE Certified to EN13634:2017, providing quality rider protection should you ever need to put them through there paces.
Upgrades in these shoes include softer D3O®performance malleolus inserts at the ankle area and a new Groundtrax® crush resistant midsole with ZPLATE®shank to balance flexibility with transverse rigidity.
- Suede leather and breathable mesh fabric upper
- Breathable 3D mesh liner for improved air circulation
- New 28.5mm raised internal heel
- New Reinforced midsole with ZPLATE shank to balance flexibility with transverse rigidity
- New D3O inserts at Malleolus (ankle) area
- Reinforcements at toe and heel
- EN 13634:2017 – Certified Motorcycle Footwear
- Lace closure with reinforced eyelets
- New elastic band on tongue to store the laces
- New OrthoLite replaceable innersole with long term cushioning and high levels of breathability
- New Oil-resistant and anti-crush Groundtrax rubber outsole
- Slip-on full grain WP leather shifter pad