Take style queues from the classic Vans styled skate shoes, the TCX Street 3 WP motorcycle riding shoes balance comfort, protection, and everyday wearability.
Made using genuine full grain leather upper and fully CE Certified to EN13634:2017, these boots provide quality rider protection should you ever need to put them through their paces.
Upgrades in these shoes include softer D3O® performance malleolus inserts at the ankle area and a new Groundtrax® sole with ZPLATE® shank to balance flexibility with transverse rigidity.
A built-in T-Dry waterproof membrane keep your feet dry through those wet rides while still allowing your feet to breath when they warm up.
Please note: It says black in the product catalog but I found they are more towards the dark navy blue.
KEY FEATURES AT A GLANCE
- Nubuck finishing
- T-Dry Waterproof Membrane to keep you dry
- New Reinforced midsole with ZPLATE shank to balance flexibility with transverse rigidity
- New D3O inserts at Malleolus (ankle) area
- Reinforcements at toe and heel
- EN 13634:2017 – Certified Motorcycle Footwear
- Lace closure with reinforced eyelets
- New elastic band on tongue to store the laces
- New OrthoLite replaceable innersole with long term cushioning and high levels of breathability
- New Oil-resistant and anti-crush Groundtrax rubber outsole
- Slip-on full grain WP leather shifter pad