CLOSEOUT / FINAL SALE
Never let a cold day get in the way of your adventure again – the Tonup-G thermo riding pants have got you covered on those chilly days. Includes a brushed polyester inner thermo layer, plus 12 ounces of heavy black denim and quilted thigh patches for that extra bit of wind protection, you’ll feel like you’re bundled up in warmth while cutting through the crisp cold air. The skinny-fit denim comes with a stretch weave, allowing for greater movement and comfort on and off the bike while eliminating the ugly, blocky silhouette that lower body riding gear usually gives you. For that extra peace of mind while riding, each pair sold comes with a FREE set of removable POWERTECTOR® CE approved hip and knee protectors, easily put in or taken out of our uniquely designed pockets, complemented by elastic accordion panels in the knees and lower back. Accessibility, impact resistance, comfort, warm, and style; everything you need for the perfect day of riding.
• Brushed Polyester Inner Thermo layer
• Quilted thigh panels• 12oz Heavyweight Denim
• Slight stretch for additonal comfort
• Skinny fit
• Elastic accordion panels on knees & lower back
• POWERTECTOR® CE approved Removable knee & hip protectors included
• YKK® Zipper
• 97% Cotton, 3% Elastane
This pants is good for cold weather
Bonded fabrics keep body warm (soft surface lining)
Please Measure your favorite jeans and compare it to the size chart before placing your order
HOW TO MEASURE YOUR JEANS
Every brand has an actual jean dimension different to what the tag says. (IE: Most tag size 30 jeans measure anywhere from 31-33 actual inches, depending on the brand)
Always Measure Your “Jeans” First And Compare:
• Lay out your favorite jeans on a flat surface with closed button and zipper
• Measure the bottom of your belt-line from one end to the other. Single side.
• Multiply the number x 2
• Compare the number with our “all around” dimension in the size chart and feel free to place this dimension in the “Order Note” section during checkout.