uglyBROS USA have got you covered with a pair of classic 5 pocket skinny fitting riding jeans that will check off your current riding needs. Introducing the Twiggy line of heavy duty riding denim, the lower body protection that combines with original uglyBROS design riding jeans with a stretch weave, allowing for greater movement and comfort on and off the bike while eliminating the ugly, blocky silhouette that lower body riding gear usually gives you. For that extra peace of mind while riding, each pair sold comes with a set of removable POWERTECTOR® CE approved hip and knee protectors, easily taken in and out of our uniquely designed pockets, complemented by our elastic accordion panels on the knees and lower back.
• 12oz Heavyweight Denim
• Slight stretch for additional comfort
• Skinny fit
• Elastic accordion panels on knees & lower back
• POWERTECTOR® CE approved Removable knee & hip protectors included
• YKK® Zipper
• 97% Cotton, 3% Elastane
Please Measure your favorite jeans and compare it to the size chart before placing your order
HOW TO MEASURE YOUR JEANS
Every brand has an actual jean dimension different to what the tag says. (IE: Most tag size 30 jeans measure anywhere from 31-33 actual inches, depending on the brand)
Always Measure Your “Jeans” First And Compare:
• Lay out your favorite jeans on a flat surface with closed button and zipper
• Measure the bottom of your belt-line from one end to the other. Single side.
• Multiply the number x 2
• Compare the number with our “all around” dimension in the size chart and feel free to place this dimension in the “Order Note” section during checkout.