uglyBROS USA have got you covered with a pair of riding jeans that will check off your current riding needs. Introducing the Twiggy-K line of heavy riding denim, the lower body protection that combines a low profile, fashionable skinny riding jean look with strength and durability of an inner liner* made with finest Aramid fibers. Providing a skinny fit with a stretch weave, the jeans are designed to give you all the comfort and freedom of movement as a normal single layer pair of denim you’d wear to work without sacrificing your sense of fashion. For that extra peace of mind while riding, each pair sold comes with a free set of removable POWERTECTOR® CE approved hip and knee protectors, easily taken in and out of our uniquely designed pockets, complemented by our elastic accordion panels on knees and lower back for extra mobility. Twiggy-K’s solid weight and construction will speak for itself once worn and taken for a ride. *Liner is partially made with 100% Genuine DuPont™ Kevlar® fibers.
- DuPont™ Kevlar® reinforced liner
- 12oz Heavyweight Denim
- Slight stretch for additional comfort
- Skinny fit
- Elastic accordion panels on knees & lower back
- POWERTECTOR® CE approved Removable knee & hip protectors included
- YKK® Zipper
- 97% Cotton, 3% Elastane, & 50%Kevlar® 50%Polyester liner
*Recommended to Size Up
Please Measure your favorite jeans and compare it to the size chart before placing your order
HOW TO MEASURE YOUR JEANS
Every brand has an actual jean dimension different to what the tag says. (IE: Most tag size 30 jeans measure anywhere from 31-33 actual inches, depending on the brand)
Always Measure Your “Jeans” First And Compare:
• Lay out your favorite jeans on a flat surface with closed button and zipper
• Measure the bottom of your belt-line from one end to the other. Single side.
• Multiply the number x 2
• Compare the number with our “all around” dimension in the size chart and feel free to place this dimension in the “Order Note” section during checkout.