We’ve always loved the look of a classic mechanics jacket… but they sucked to ride in. To fix this, we’ve spent countless hours modifying the fit so that it functions perfectly on the bike + provides a much higher level of protection.
The ‘Wrench’ jacket is fully lined with one of the world’s strongest aramid fibres, which is well known for its superior abrasion resistance and durability. We’ve also used a premium mesh liner for breathability and thrown in a water resistant internal pocket to stash your valuables.
Need more protection? We’ve designed this jacket to be 100% compatible with premium, CE rated armour inserts. NEED ARMOUR? CLICK HERE.
Add in small details like a snap-down collar, external zipper pockets and an adjustable cuff/hem and you’ve got the perfect hybrid of classic style and modern protection performance.
If you have any questions about the Wrench Jacket please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You’ll be talking directly with the person who designed + tested it, so they should be able to answer any of your questions!
DuPontTM and Kevlar® are trademarks or registered trademarks of E.I. du Pont de Nemours and Company
- Fully lined with DuPont Kevlar® fibre for superior abrasion resistance
- Armour compatible – Shoulder, Arms and Back (armour not included)
- Triple needle stitching in key areas
- Custom tailored fit – designed for riders, by riders and exclusive to Akin Moto
- Premium cotton/poly twill outer fabric
- Soft mesh lining for breathability
- Water resistant internal pocket – Perfect for your phone, wallet and other valuables
- 2 x outer pockets with YKK zippers
- YKK main zipper
- Snap button collar (stops it from flapping in the wind)
- Adjustable cuff and hem for the perfect fit
- Reflective logo print on back
WHAT SIZE SHOULD I GET?:
If you’re unsure of your size, please EMAIL US at email@example.com . We are here to help.
Model is 6ft, 83kgs, has a 99cm chest and is wearing a size Large.
|JACKET SIZE||YOUR CHEST MEASUREMENT|
Still don’t know your size? EMAIL US BEFORE ORDERING! firstname.lastname@example.org